Arcade game or pinball machine repair
From repairs, restorations, to conversions on classic arcade games call me and I'll diagnose and repair your issue.
1) Monitor or power supply replacement or repair.
2) Fixing Joysticks , buttons, switches, trackballs
3) Changing setting, batteries or finding shorts, bulbs and lights
4) Conversion your old classic game to play hundreds of games
5) Transporting arcade games from state to state or just down the street
I can handle a long list of issues regarding pinball machines.
1) Playfield - Clean playfield, replacing rubbers, bulbs, and plastics
2) Boards - diagnosing, ordering, and replacing all boards
3) Coils - Replacing coils and switches, installing flipper kits
4) Displays - Replacing new, old, and color displays
5) Graphics - add replica digital vinyl to any pinball machine
6) Transporting pinball machines
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
Call today and join the Atlantic Arcade Family
09:00 am – 05:00 pm